The Benjamin® Akela combines the proven PCP power plant with a unique bullpup design to create an Air Rifle that delivers devastating velocity in a highly compact and maneuverable package. The PCP power plant zings pellets up to 1,000 FPS, with ample energy to take down pests. The tank provides up to 60 shots per fill at 3,000 psi, giving you all the firepower you need.
Just as importantly, the Akela features a bullpup design that places the action and magazine BEHIND the trigger, as opposed to standard firearms where the action and magazine are in front of the trigger. The bullpup design substantially reduces overall length without compromising barrel length or pellet velocity, making for a much more compact Air Rifle. Finished off with a Picatinny rail for easy optics mounting, it’s the ultimate hunt-ready Air Rifle.
- PCP (Pre-Charged Pneumatic) power plant
- Up to 60 shots per fill at 3,000 psi
- Shoots pellets up to 1,000 FPS and 32 ft.-lbs. kinetic energy
- Bullpup design reduces overall length
- Turkish walnut stock with adjustable cheekpiece
- Shrouded, rifled barrel with integrated sound suppression
- Side cocking lever
- Power adjuster knob
- Cantilever Picatinny mounting rail for optics
- Includes (1) 12-rd. rotary magazine
- Backed by a 5-year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
- Item Number: 725709
- Caliber: .22
- Power plant: PCP
- Capacity: 12
- Barrel: Rifled steel, shrouded
- Stock: Turkish walnut
- Muzzle velocity: Up to 1,000 FPS
- Length: 32.9″
- Weight: 7.71 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: BPA22W