State Compliant Ruger® PC ChargerTM 9mm Semi-automatic Pistol
Ruger PC charger
With its soft-shooting “dead blow” action, highly customizable take-down design, and robust magazine compatibility, the new PC Charger is a highly accurate and modular firearm that excels in a multitude of roles—from range gun to home defender. The blowback action features a tungsten dead-blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise—which makes the PC Charger surprisingly soft-shooting and controllable.
Even better, the PC Charger comes with 2 magazine wells. One magazine well accommodates SR-Series and Security-9 magazines, and the other accommodates Glock double-stack 9mm magazines—making the charger a fine companion piece for a wide range of pistols.
The rear Picatinny rail supports a number of different pistol stabilizing braces, and the top optics rail provides plenty of real estate for a red dot. The CNC-milled handguard is Type III hard-coat anodized aluminum for maximum durability, and incorporates the traditional takedown block and features Magpul® M-LOK-compatible slots at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions for easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories. Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage.
In the simplest terms, the PC Charger is just a 9mm pistol. But enhanced ballistic performance, easy control, wide magazine compatibility, and modular design make it so much more. If you want a gun for home defense, the PC Charger delivers. If you want to have a good time at the range—indoor OR outdoor—the PC Charger delivers.
This model ships with a 10-round magazine for shooters who live in states that limit magazine capacity.
- Includes 2 mag wells: one for SR and Security-9 mags, and one for Glock double-stack mags
- Cold hammer-forged, 6.5″ chrome-moly steel heavy barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy and longevity
- Threaded barrel with included thread protector allows for use of standard muzzle accessories
- Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise
- Bolt is machined from heat treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability
- Chassis system features a flared magwell for improved magazine reloading
- Glass-filled polymer chassis system allows for the mounting of standard AR grips
- Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart
- Reversible mag release and charging handle
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset
- Receiver features M-LOK slots for attachment of accessories
- Ergonomic pistol grip features an extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control
- Factory-installed handstop for secure hand placement
- Includes (1) 10-rd. magazine, (2) magazine wells, and hex wrench
Key Specifications for ruger pc charger for sale
- Item Number: 725555
- Caliber: 9mm
- Action: Semi-automatic/straight blowback
- Capacity: 10+1
- Barrel length: 6.5″
- Barrel material: Chrome-moly steel, threaded 1/2×28
- Barrel twist: 1:10″
- Receiver: Aluminum alloy
- Sights: Optics ready
- Handguard: Aluminum with M-LOK slots
- Overall length: 16.5″
- Overall Weight: 5.2 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 29101
- UPC: 736676291014